Darren Winters' Preferred Trading Analysis Software
Multiple time frame charts. with color barometer snapshot of every indicator. Build lists of tickers to chart and quickly scan through hundreds of stocks just like Darren does.
View charts of any of the UK350 stocks. One click from any of the UK350 stocks to view a chart of it’s industry group.
One click from any of the 33 UK industry group charts to view it’s parent industry sector chart
Defining, creating and testing a Trading strategy has never been easier. Plus Apprentice program attendees can run Darren’s trade scans everyday.!
Configured to Darren’s specifications. the WinWay custom indicators are just as Darren uses throughout the Apprentice Program.
- Join us for a special FREE WinWayCharts webinar – July 2, 2020 June 30, 2020
- AIQ Market Timing update 6-28-20 June 30, 2020
- Market Fibonacci level video June 8, 2020
- The Ultimate Ugly Contrarian Play April 5, 2020
- Thoughts on the Energy Sector (just in case we ever leave our homes again) March 31, 2020
- HiLo Indicator Nears an Important Point March 24, 2020
- Houston, We Have a Parabola March 18, 2020
- March and April to the Rescue? March 1, 2020
- Please Take a Moment to Locate the Nearest Exit (Part II) February 22, 2020
- Please Take a Moment to Locate the Nearest Exit (Part I) February 21, 2020
“I can tell TradingExpert what I’m looking for , turn my screen off and go home. It has a built-in clock and at the appropriate hour it calls my data service, upgrades my stocks, and does all the searches at night.”Brad McWilliams, Broker
“The market timing signals are very, very good. It’s unbelievable how good they are. I also look at the Market Log every day. It tells you which groups are bullish or bearish and to what extent.”Nicholas Williams, Individual Investor
“….The charting function of the program is excellent. It is no wonder that Dan Zanger likes it. It combines stunning graphics with an easy to use interface, indicator and Color Barometer for each chart.”Larry Jacobs, Editor Tradersworld magazine
“I update all my end of day charts about once every hour during market hours so I can see how my patterns are unfolding during the day and how new patterns are setting up for the next day before the market closes.”Dan Zanger, Chartpattern.com