Darren Winters' Preferred Trading Analysis Software
Multiple time frame charts. with color barometer snapshot of every indicator. Build lists of tickers to chart and quickly scan through hundreds of stocks just like Darren does.
View charts of any of the UK350 stocks. One click from any of the UK350 stocks to view a chart of it’s industry group.
One click from any of the 33 UK industry group charts to view it’s parent industry sector chart
Defining, creating and testing a Trading strategy has never been easier. Plus Apprentice program attendees can run Darren’s trade scans everyday.!
Configured to Darren’s specifications. the WinWay custom indicators are just as Darren uses throughout the Apprentice Program.
- Trend-Following in One Minute a Month (A Quick Update) April 16, 2019
- You asked for it – Early bird extended WinWayCharts April 17 seminar HURRY April 1, 2019
- Utilities at the Crossroads March 18, 2019
- It Really Was the Most Platinum Time of the Year; What Time is it Now? March 9, 2019
- Bean There, Done That February 5, 2019
- All Eyes on Key Bellwether Support Levels January 14, 2019
- When to Buy Energy Stocks January 6, 2019
- An Obscure but Potentially Useful Oversold Indicator December 6, 2018
- AI Market Timing system – saw the fall coming, so now what November 11, 2018
- Watch This Indicator October 18, 2018
“I can tell TradingExpert what I’m looking for , turn my screen off and go home. It has a built-in clock and at the appropriate hour it calls my data service, upgrades my stocks, and does all the searches at night.”Brad McWilliams, Broker
“The market timing signals are very, very good. It’s unbelievable how good they are. I also look at the Market Log every day. It tells you which groups are bullish or bearish and to what extent.”Nicholas Williams, Individual Investor
“….The charting function of the program is excellent. It is no wonder that Dan Zanger likes it. It combines stunning graphics with an easy to use interface, indicator and Color Barometer for each chart.”Larry Jacobs, Editor Tradersworld magazine
“I update all my end of day charts about once every hour during market hours so I can see how my patterns are unfolding during the day and how new patterns are setting up for the next day before the market closes.”Dan Zanger, Chartpattern.com