Master Your WinWayCharts half-day Webinar Series
June 5th, 2020 15:00 - 19:00 London time
Limited time at low price of $199
Master Trading with WinWayCharts all 3 classes in one half day webinar
June 5, 2020 15.00 – 19:00 pm London time
SAVE hundred of $$$$
With 3 sessions, we’ll cover all the in-depth features analysis and practical application of your WinWayCharts. You’ll be familiar with some of the features and learn how to apply others to your trading.
WinWayCharts Reports in Action and Market Timing
Group/Sector and Stock Selection
Power tools to make your life easier and trading process live
Part 1 WinWayCharts Reports in Action and Market Timing
Covers the practical application of some of the built-in Reports in your WinWayCharts. You’ll be familiar with some of the features and learn how to apply others to your trading.
We’ll be covering in detail the some of the powerful tools that will make your analysis easier and save you time.
These built-in Reports that generate everyday you must use
- Relative Strength – Many investors like to buy into a trend and ride that trend higher. The report is generated in two versions. The first version lists stocks showing the greatest relative strength for a Short Term time period. The second version lists stocks showing the greatest relative strength on a Long Term basis. Learn how to use this as part of your trading
- Price Volume Divergence – Discover how this important early signs can help you make successful trading decisions. Positive divergence occurs when the price of a security moves lower at the same time that the security’s technical indicators move higher. Since the indicators often lead price action, a positive divergence is a bullish sign. The opposite is true for a negative divergence
- Volume Spike – A volume spike occurs when volume on a particular day is well above the normal range. This often happens when there is a big news event, if corporate insiders undertake heavy buying or selling of shares, or if a large investor is accumulating the stock. A volume spike does not indicate the direction of a move but it does indicate that a move may occur in the near-term. Actionable or not we’ll show you how to benefit from this report
PLUS Market Timing
- Market Summary – How the AI Expert Rating up/down and how long Indicators on the market bullish/bearish Group Score + vs –
- Expert Rating – AI for market timing signals with knowledge base of @ 400 rules, but only a few “fire” on any given day.
- AD line – Stocks up for the day vs down for the day, the Advance/Decline Line is a very good indicator of the overall strength of the total market.
- Market HI/LO – The High/Low indicator is an average of stocks reaching new high prices for the year stocks making new low prices for the year.
- Group Score – a trend indicator representative of the general market. The numbers are the percentage of Groups trending up vs the percentage of Groups trending down.
Part 2 Group/Sector and Stock Selection
We’ll be covering in detail the application of Groups and Sectors within the trading software and taking you through some of the powerful tools that will make your analysis easier and save you time. Then we’ll cover the Stock Selection techniques you can apply.Group/Sector Rotation and Stock Selection in your WinWayCharts. You’ll be familiar with some of the features and learn how to apply others to your trading.
- The stock market like the economy moves in a predictable cycle from boom to bust and back again. Stock investors and traders can anticipate the next cycle using our group/sector reports and charts.
- Using WinWayCharts Reports – learn to identify leading and lagging groups and sectors
Chart courtesy Fidelity
- 4 indicators/techniques in action on stock selection confirmation – MACD WinWay, RSI WinWay, Support and resistance and Moving averages
- Finding stock candidates Using Candlesticks F- Bullish Engulfing pattern in action using Expert Design Studio to find stock
- Plus we’ll look at some historical charts as a group and see if we can agree on the best setups
Part 3 Power tools to make your life easier and trading process live
Covers Power tools to make your life easier and the trading process live in your WinWayCharts.
We’ll be covering the Expert Rating in detail and some of the power features you may not be aware of. In the second half we’ll do some live analysis and with the markets open look for trading opportunities.
Power tools to make your life easier
- Power up with Chart tools – Exploring lists, configuring indicators, and creating layout the way you want
- Built-in Reports – Recommended viewing ad where to go to quickly get your trading analysis fired up
- drawing tools – Fibonacci to regression why and how these can enhance your decision making
- Expert Ratings – WinWayCharts is programmed with the knowledge and insight of respected technical analysts, experts who have developed technical analysis indicators and systems for the last 50 years.
Trading Process Live
- We’ll run through the entire process from examining previous days exits to analyzing the market, groups, stocks. Make a potential short list of trades and then go about entering the positions.
Make a note of this secret discount code BESTEVERPRICE and use it on checkout
SAVE $190 off of the already discounted price
YOUR PRICE with discount…….
or call 0207-749-2205 Mon-Fri 08:00-4:00pm